Palo Santo Sticks
How To Use a Palo Santo Stick
The Pale Santo will provide energetic protection, remove any bad energy, uplift your spirit and fill your home with blessings.
- Light your palo santo stick.
- Allow a flame to burn for 30 secconds. Then, gently blow out the flame.
- Set your intention on what you want to clear out your space, out-loud or silently, “I ask that the plant spirit of Palo Santo to please infuse this space with blessings.”
- To fill your space with blessings, start at the front door and walk through your home in a clockwise direction with your palo santo. To bless yourself, yourspace or crystals, allow the rich smell of Palo Santo to fill the room.
- When you have finished, place your Palo Santo in a fireproof container. The stick will eventual stop burning on its own.
- You may relight and use the stick again, when need be.
11 in stock
These are ethically sourced from a sustainable and eco-friendly plantation.
What is Palo Santo? Palo Santo, or Bursera Graveolens (found in Ecuador and Peru) and Bulnesia Sarmientoi (found in parts of Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay and Bolivia) is a sacred tree traditionally used by Indigenous communities as a sacred practice. Shamans burn Palo Santo sticks in bundles to cleanse their space and ward off spirits. Palo Santo in Spanish is holy stick.
The therapeutic benefits of Palo Santo are many, with it being highly medicinal and healing. The only way to get the full benefit of this tree is by letting it die naturally, and allowing it a four to ten year resting period on the forest floor. The highest quality oils form in the aged heartwood, which is used in sacred ceremonies and to heal by specific local cultures.